1. Low cost, pocket size simulators for 4
mA, 12 mA and 20 mA
2. The simulator are easy to use and
provide a quick way for checking calibration
or as a current source for setting up
engineering units on a process indicator or
3. The simulator can be used as a precision source for general
purpose signal injection.
4. Compact case features push button range selector switch for
single handed operation.
5. Bright red LED's indicate simulation range or when battery
power falls below a specific level.